"25 BattlEye Corrupted Data" error may occur during a PUBG game match. The error message contains the following information:
 BattlEye: Corrupted data - please reinstall the game
Among other things, some players in networks claim that they stumble upon a similar error not during the gameplay, but when directly launching the game. One way or another, the problem is extremely serious, because it literally does not allow you to play PUBG normally.
How to get rid of "25 BattlEye Corrupted Data" error in PUBG
Usually, "25 BattlEye Corrupted Data" error occurs in PUBG due to file corruption last. To fix this problem, just run an integrity check of the game files in Steam. To do this, do the following on your PC:
- go to your personal Steam game library;
- right click on PUBG: BATTLEGROUND and select "Properties...";
- go to the "Local files" tab and click on the "Check the integrity of game files..." button;
- Please wait for the PUBG file scan to finish and review the scan results.
If there was indeed something wrong with the PUBG files, then Steam will replace the damaged files with normal ones by downloading them from their servers. After fixing the damage, launch the game and check for the error.
Unfortunately, some players claim that checking the integrity of PUBG files does not help to get rid of the problem. If you're one of those lucky ones, try the following additional solutions:
- Completely reinstall PUBG. There may be something fundamentally wrong with your game files. And perhaps a simple check of their integrity is not enough. What to do in this case? The answer is a complete reinstall of PUBG. In addition to reinstalling, be sure to delete the \AppData\Local\TslGame folder from your PC.
- Removal of BattlEye. In some cases, this error may occur due to a malfunction of the BattlEye anti-cheat program. You need to uninstall the latter from your PC and then run the above PUBG File Integrity Checker. You can find the component you need in the \steamapps\common\PUBG\TslGame\Binaries\Win64\BattlEye folder.
Basically, in order to get rid of the “25 BattlEye Corrupted Data” error in PUBG, you need to restore (a.k.a. reinstall) the game files and the components it needs to some extent.